Thursday, August 23, 2012

BELLA found a new home, thank you! :)


Sooo... Bella is finally finished and looking for a new mom or dad. This cute little princess is an original Takara Simply Chocolate customized with love and care by me. She has got a gorgeous pink factory scalp, which matches her skin colour perfectly. There are no gaps. This scalp is so incredibly beautiful and so perfect for her. The person who gets her can choose her original Simply Chocolate scalp and dome though. She has also got a brand new Licca body with tilt neck, which makes her look so cute (again, you can choose her original Takara body if you prefer that). As a charm she has got a cute little bear, so she can always have her best friend close to her :)
She comes from a non-smoking (but kitty friendly) home and will travel with a cute flower dress (the Melacacia dress and other accessories are not included). Bella has no flaws I can see, but please remember that she is a custom doll and not factory perfect. Sold as is, no returns.


To give everyone a fair chance I decided to take offers on her till Tuesday 28th August at 22 hours (10 pm) (Danish time: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_DK.aspx )
Offers together with full name and one of your Flickr/Bk/Etsy/Ebay names to my email: mariukadolls@yahoo.dk Minimum 10€ increase please.
If I get offers up to last minute I'll prolongue the time till there are no offers in 10 minutes.


Sold. Thank you!



The registered shipping to EU is 29€, to USA 34€. If you want insurance please contact me and I’ll find the price for you. I'll ship the doll within two days after received payment.
Payment within two days from closing, thank you. PayPal only.

Work done:
- Sand mated
- lips, nostrils and philtrum are carved
- full face up with artists soft pastels and water colour pencils
- custom lids
- sealed with MSC flat UV cut

- lipgloss
- two pairs of new brainworm eye chips
- two pairs of hand painted chips
- new lashes
- custom earrings
- new pull strings with beads and the cutest teddy bear
- sleep eyes
- gaze correction

- boggled

Please ask if you have any doubts. For more pics see my flickr stream.
Thank you for looking!


4 comments:

  1. Madre mía Andreea, es un bellezón! va a volar en seguida. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I would like to adopt her if I could :( But unfortunately no dolly-funds left at the moment... *sniff* She is the cutest costum Blythe I know!!

    Hugs, Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh madre mia.. es lo más precioso que he visto nunca!!!
    myblythejulyandme.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete